Job Number: 45
Staff Nurse Job Description
Education & Credentials:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure as an RN or LPN in the State of Iowa by the Iowa Board of Nursing, without restrictions, is required
- At least 1-year experience in long-term/geriatric care services
- Current CPR certification required
- May not be a debarred provider
The Staff Nurse assists in the supervision and administration of quality nursing care for the facility. The Staff Nurse must possess a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing, theory and practice, including basic knowledge related to nursing such as drugs, biological, physical, social, and medical sciences and their application for a better understanding of resident-care problems. A good memory and excellent communication skills are required. The Staff Nurse will assist in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of the resident.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.