Industry: Occupational Therapist
Job Number: 1133
- Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy programs to facilitate
development and rehabilitation of mentally, physically, or emotionally disabled
- Completes and maintains patient records.
- Tests and evaluates patients' physical and mental abilities and analyzes medical
data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
- Evaluates patients' progress and prepares reports that detail progress.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy programs.
- Selects activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills
within the limits of their mental or physical capabilities.
- Recommends changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with
their needs and capabilities.
- Lays out materials such as puzzles, scissors and eating utensils for use in
- Plans and implements programs and social activities to help patients learn work
- or school skills and adjust to handicaps.
- Conducts training programs in occupational therapy techniques and objectives.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Master's degree
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- May lead others performing similar work
- May supervise interns and/or casual workers