Industry: Occupational Therapist Assistant
Job Number: 1134
Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Assists in providing rehabilitative services to persons with mental, physical,
emotional, or developmental impairments.
- Works under the direction of occupational therapists to plan, implement, or
administer programs that restore or enhance performance in individuals with
- Monitors patients' performance in therapy activities and provides
- Assists in instructing patients and families in home programs, basic living skills,
or the care and use of adaptive equipment.
- Observes and records patients' progress, attitudes, and behavior and maintains
this information in client records.
- Assists occupational therapists with implementing treatment plans.
- Reports to supervisors on patients' progress, attitudes, and behavior.
- Performs clerical duties.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy or related field
- Experience: 1-2 years of on-the-job training
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Active learning