Job Number: 1128
Nursing Assistant Job Description
Pay Rate: $22/Hr.-$39/Hr.
Education & Credentials:
- High School Graduate or G.E.D Required
- Must be able to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions in English
- Satisfactory completion of a 75-hour Nurse Aide course is required
- Must have at least 1-year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must maintain certification without restrictions
Nursing Assistants are responsible for providing personal care and assistance in the facility. Nursing Assistants may be called upon to help residents with personal hygiene, including assistance with dressing, grooming, going to the bathroom, feeding and the giving of baths/showers. Nursing Assistants will be called upon to provide basic treatments as required at the direction of the nursing staff. This includes but is not limited to such things as taking vital signs. Nursing Assistants are responsible for observing and reporting changes in residents’ physical and emotional conditions to the nursing staff. Excellent communication and team skills are needed.